CIS Chad, triple certification ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
Our approach is based on the analysis of risks related to Quality, Safety and the Environment and the analysis of Quality Health Safety and Environment standards (ISO 9001 - OHSAS18001 - ISO14001). To meet this daily challenge, our Quality, Safety and Environment policy is as follows:
- Taking into account and compliance with contractual requirements, and seeking customer satisfaction as well as that of users (Residents and non-residents)
- Maintaining a high level of food hygiene and guaranteeing food security
- Involvement of all our employees in our occupational health and safety performance (OHSAS)
- Respect of our budget and monitoring of our activity
- Training of our staff and enabling our employees to acquire new skills
- Minimization of organic waste emissions, and deployment of software solutions to minimize our consumption of ink and paper
The ISO 9001 standard,
is a a standard that defines the criteria for a quality management system, notably involving a strong customer orientation and the continuous improvement of the services offered, with the commitment and motivation of the management.
The ISO 14001 standard,
(established by the International Organization for Standardization) is part of sustainable development and is based on the establishment of an environmental management system (continuous improvement and specific requirements).
The OHSAS 18001 standard,
indicates the method of setting up a management system of health and safety at work. The aim is to achieve better prevent and manage risks to reduce the number of accidents, improve health and safety performance at work, and comply with legislation.
General Manager Foreword
General Manager CIS Chad
The future: a positive word that unites. A word that calls for empowerment, motivation. CIS Chad is involved in a support process with its…